Sunday, January 24, 2016

19 January 2016 Letter

Hey fam ;)

Sending some pics home finally 'cause I found a good way.

This week was awesome. We are really focusing on going back to the basics. I think we have done well finding new people. We hopefully have a baptism this week on Sunday morning and we will see how it goes. We are teaching this awesome family. The Baldeon family. The mom is less active, Elisabeth. We are rescuing her. We had gone in with the idea to baptize her 10 yr old daughter and then taught her husband and now he wants to get baptized. His name in Juan Carlos and their daughter is Alisson. They also have a 3 yr old named Danna. They are such a beautiful family. We are really focusing on them. I will send a pic. They are sitting on the right side.

I know that families can be together forever. It is something that if it weren't true, there would be no hope. The family is the center of everything. Everything we do is for our family and for our eternal family. I love that doctrine. It is key to our happiness and thanks to Jesus Christ, it is possible. I am sorry I don't have a lot of time today 'cause we have 30 mins less. I miss u and love you guys and pray for you every night, even when I am completely dead from the day :)

Elder Wes

Family Home Evening last night with the Baldeon fam (right),
the Jauregi fam (older couple), and the Beltran family (left)

Jorge's parrot hehe

New Years' fireworks gone bad

Elder Wilson and me

Elder Gonzalez and me

#ElderWes




No comments:

Post a Comment