Sunday, January 24, 2016

16 November 2015 Letter

This week was rad because we actually went golfing this past Monday on a super nice course. I will try to send you pictures. In the week we were able to go to the temple with Erick and plan two marriages for two couples that we be married and then baptized. One of them is Norma and Juan, the Cajavilca parents, after so much hard work. The other is Max and Pamela (Pamela ya es miembro) [Pamela is already a member], a couple that has reunited after some drastic and miraculous changes and steps. This work is full of miracles, kinda like the New Testament, well... all of the scriptures.

I really don't know if I will be transfered. We saw President this week in our stake center and talked a bit. He only said, "We will see you too soon... maybe in the next week. Or maybe not. Who knows?" Thats helps me a lot. So I have just had the goal to work as hard as I can no matter what happens. I'll go where He wants me to go.

They will give us the transfers right after we all finish writing home. Darn Zone Leaders! So you will all have to wait to see what happens.

 Love you guys and I want to testify that I know this work is necessary and precious. It is very dear to me. My calling is one of the most important things to me apart from my very own mother. I know everything I do is blessing the lives of others. What greater joy could I possible feel?

Stay tuned!

Elder Wilcox

#ElderWes




No comments:

Post a Comment