Wednesday, October 14, 2015

12 October 2015 Letter

Well, this week was super cool!

First of all, we had transfers! Monday night, Elder Cornejo was able to say goodbye to a good amount of people.  A member from the YAS took us out to eat too.  That was a real treat!

Tuesday we went to transfers in La Molina to drop off Elder Cornejo and to pick up my new camp, Elder Altamirano.  He is 19, from Trujillo, Perù, loves sports and everything I like, has 10 months in the mission, and is our district leader.  Also, I now am the Zone English teacher which should be a blast and a good learning experience.

This week we worked super hard.  He is whipping me into shape.  We have been a few weeks now, like four, without anyone with a baptismal date but finally this week we have been able to find two guys who have committed to a date this 24th of October.  One is Cristian and the other is Erick.  They are 17 and 23 and are super cool.  If you could pray for them as well, that they can receive answers that they should be baptized, I know it would help, and make the difference.

I am really looking forward to this transfer and know we can do even more here in Ñaña.  Thank you all for your support.  And for your prayers.  I am gonna need them especially with this new assignment to teach English every week.  If you have any good ideas for learning or know good games to play, I am all ears.

Today we will play some soccer hopefully.  Pray for that too haha!!

Elder Wilcox

Elder Altamirano and me after the ward conference

The remainder of the photos are captionless:






















#ElderWes





No comments:

Post a Comment