Monday, July 20, 2015

20 July 2015 Letter

Greetings from Lima, but a new area!!  Yes, I had transfers and I don't have much time to write, so I will write more next week.  I have a new companion, Elder Cornejo from Ecuador, a super skinny tall dude.  He is way humble and we get along great.  I am so excited to spend the next five weeks working alongside him.

I am now in a place called Ñaña, in the Chaclacayo stake.  I am no longer in central Lima, but in the outskirts.  It is in the hills, close to a river so it is way greener.  My area is literally ten times, if not more, bigger than my last one.  I love it here and we have so much work to do.  This week we worked super hard and already had two people commit to baptism.  I love it and am excited to be here.  Also, the pension is awesome and feeds us really well.  It is like a 15 minute journey to get there though, so we eat breakfast in our room.  Talk to you all a little more next week.  Love you all.

Hugs, not drugs,

Elder Wilcox

Elder Hamilton, Oscar, Elder Espinel, Yo, y elder Chiroque
 - los ultimos cuatro que sirvieron en barrio portada del sol.
Oscar es un miembro alli.
(the last four who served in the Portada del Sol Ward.
Oscar is a member there)

 The new room. Pituco (posh)

Room

Artificial weight set

New area, Ñaña, Chaclacayo













#ElderWes



No comments:

Post a Comment