Monday, March 28, 2016

28 March 2016 Letter

Well, this week has been interesting.  I think we did a great job and I know we have left a mark here in this transfer.  We have found a lot of families that we are going to continue working with.  The interesting news is that I am getting transferred after just one transfer here in this area.

I am getting sent to San Borja in The Santa Patricia stake, and from what I hear it is a really rich area.  They closed our area due to much fewer missionaries entering the mission than normal, so they have combined the two areas here in Villa Hermosa into one.  Elder Cornejo and Elder Sanchez will stay here together in all of the area.

My new companion is named Elder Aguirra and I don't know him, but I am sure he will be a great companion.  I am ready to keep working hard and to learn this new area as soon as possible so I can focus and concentrate on the people we will be teaching.

I am a bit sad but this is what the Lord has prepared for me.  He knows where to put me and exactly when.  I will try to keep in contact with those here in Villa Hermosa so I can see them continue to progress in their testimonies.

Transfers!!

Elder Wilcox



#ElderWes




No comments:

Post a Comment