Monday, September 21, 2015

21 September 2015 Letter

Well this week was full of fun.

Monday - P-day and we played UNO all afternoon!
Tuesday - District meeting given by the Sisters.
Wednesday - Elder Godoy (Area Seventy) visits the mission.
Thursday - I get super sick with fever.  Also, interchanges with Elder Gleason and
          Elder Enamorado.  I went to their area with Elder Gleason.  Elder Enamorado came to
          mine with Elder Cornejo.
Friday - we finished the exchanges and had a great day.
Saturday - activity with the elders from the CCM.

Sorry, got to go!!!

Elder Godoy chose 4 missionaries in the mission to interview!  He chose me!  First time a General Authority has interviewed me.  It was super cool.  He has really helped me out.

Elder Wilcox

We are gonna go play soccer on a turf field!



#ElderWes




No comments:

Post a Comment